EcoGeneration is Australia’s leading magazine for anyone with an interest in clean energy, energy efficiency or carbon account and reporting.
Each edition, the magazine includes expert commentary on market conditions, new policy and regulations, as well as project case studies, interviews with major stakeholders and information about new products and services.
EcoGeneration magazine subscribers receive:
- 6 editions of Australia’s leading clean energy business magazine per year
- Access to the digital flipbook of every edition of the magazine
- Free subscription to weekly e-newsletter
- One company listing in the online Australian Clean Energy Directory
- Invitations and offers on clean energy industry networking functions, training seminars and clean energy conferences
- Access to the online archives of EcoGeneration magazine – including hundreds of articles from the industry’s experts
- Energy maps and guides
Your subscription gives you access to the magazine in flipbook format.
Benefits of the flipbook format:
- View videos relating to projects and events covered in the magazine
- Click through to websites relating to companies featured in articles and advertisements
- Bookmark your favourite articles
- Search the magazine for specific words and phrases.
Subscription rates (Australia)
- 1 year: $109 AUD (inc GST)
- 2 years: $189 AUD (inc GST) save $29!
- 3 years: $239 AUD (inc GST) save $88!
Why industry experts love reading EcoGeneration
“We’ve subscribed to EcoGeneration for three years and Solar Australia since it was rolled out. Both magazines and newsletters are critical components of our information channels.”
- David Woodgrove, Operations Manager, Sustainable Regional Australia
“EcoGeneration magazine is an informative, up-to-date, engaging, publication. The industry diversity is always well presented, especially with the rapid change of all technologies and policy.
“The magazine has grown from strength to strength alongside renewables and continues to grow with added support and recommendation.”
- Lisa Murray, former Membership Manager, Sustainable Energy Association of Australia
“Congratulations on the ongoing quality and content of the magazine.”
- Ric Navarro, Editor-in-Chief, Executive Media