The Australian Solar Energy Project Database contains solar energy project information and details including the location, capacity, year of commissioning and owner of projects is presented in an easy-to-use Microsoft® Excel format.
This one-of-a-kind product is an extremely valuable source of information for designers and installers of renewable energy systems, in addition to contractors, professionals and government bodies operating within the solar industry.
It features the locations and details of all of the proposed, under construction and commissioned solar energy projects in Australia of 100 kW or more in capacity.
Information is included for the Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Northern Territory, Queensland, South Australia, Victoria and Western Australia and comes in an easy-to-use spreadsheet format, which allows you to manipulate, filter and extract the data to assist in assessing the current state of play for Australian solar projects.Article continues below…
The information is updated annually, and confirmed with all relevant companies to ensure its accuracy.
How you can use this product
This spreadsheet is valuable as it can be clearly analysed with the data manipulation tools provided by the Excel program, including:
- Sorting and filtering of projects by location, capacity or other detail
- Extracting data to create graphs for internal business development purposes and for the identification of new business opportunities
- Listing project details of particular interest to your business for contracting opportunities
- Assessing which areas of Australia are overflowing with or lacking in solar projects of this size
- Assessing solar trends by state and location to project future opportunities for your business, particularly in regards to new or changing solar regulations
- Analysing which projects require repairs, maintenance or updates to panels, inverters or other components in future, based on a project’s commissioning year
- And much more.
Click here to download a sample of this database.