The course has a value of $330, but we’re offering it to you for only $190; and for those who enrol by Friday 18 May and subscribe to the EcoGeneration e-news, enrol for a further 10 per cent off (which brings the total cost down to $171).
For added convenience, the timing of the two hour Master Classes has been revised to commence at 4:30pm and conclude at 6:30pm, to be followed by networking drinks.
Taking place in capital cities around Australia in May and June, the EcoGeneration Master Class covers Australian PV market dynamics and drivers; solar PV sales and marketing; and solar PV projects in local government.Article continues below…
“I thoroughly enjoyed the EcoGeneration Master Class presented by Nigel Morris. The content was presented in an informal nature and Nigel made it easy to digest the information in bite size pieces,” said Steve Dart, Business Development Manager, Australian Energy Group, of the recent Melbourne Master Class.
In this Master Class you’ll develop insights on:
- What lies ahead for the solar market and what it means for your business
- Getting program design right, increasing take-up of PV within local councils
- How the dynamics of competition are changing and what this means for your sales.
- Sydney – Tuesday 22 May
- Brisbane – Thursday 24 May
- Perth – Friday 1 June
- Melbourne – Tuesday 6 June
- Adelaide – Thursday 7 June.
Time: 4:30pm to 6:30pm.
Followed by casual networking drinks.