Visit the team at stand number 101 in the exhibition for clean energy insights and information. They will be catching up with readers, contributors and supporters of the magazine, and will meet with new entrants to the clean energy industry.
Visit EcoGeneration at both 101 in the exhibition hall to pick up a copy of the magazine and its sister publication, Solar Australia, and to take part in the EcoGeneration business card raffle.
Clean Energy Week 2012 will serve up a smorgasbord of lunchtime sessions, perfect for clean energy professionals on a tight schedule without the time to spend a whole day at the conference.
Lunch is provided at all sessions, and they include:Article continues below…
Lunch with the financiers
Wednesday 25 July, 12.30pm, Level 1, Parkside Ballroom
- Join the heads of the key institutions involved in a discussion about the challenges facing next-generation clean energy technologies and how to access funding or finance available
- Chaired by Peter Castellas, Director of Sustainability, Climate Change and Cleantech at Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu.
Skilling the renewable energy workforce
Thursday 26 July, 12.30pm, Ground Level, Parkside G05
- Discuss the directions for workforce development in the industry, including where the skill and knowledge gaps are and what we should be doing to meet the needs of the industry in the future
- Includes discussion of the use of e-learning in the clean energy industry, and provides an overview of recent work by the Clean Energy Council in this area.
Insights into Singapore’s energy landscape and opportunities
Thursday 26 July, 12.30pm, Level 1, Parkside Office
- Co-hosted by the Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership and the Clean Energy Council, this session will feature a presentation by Abdul Malik, Deputy Director of External Relations at the Energy Market Authority of Singapore, who will provide an overview of Singapore’s energy landscape and how it is addressing these challenges both locally and in the region.
For further information on these and other sessions in the Clean Energy Week 2012 conference program, click here.
Clean Energy Week 2012 is supported by Conergy as major sponsor.