Solar energy project information and details including the location, capacity, year of commissioning and owner of projects of or over 100 kW is presented on both the Solar Map of Australia 2012 and in an easy-to-use Microsoft® Excel format when you purchase this package.
In the Australian Solar Energy Project Database, information is included for the Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Northern Territory, Queensland, South Australia, Victoria and Western Australia and comes in an easy-to-use spreadsheet format, which allows you to manipulate, filter and extract the data to assist in assessing the current state of play for Australian solar projects.
Click here to download a sample of this database.
This information is also displayed on the large, colourful, eye-catching Solar Map of Australia 2012, which shows in detail the locations of the projects and their distance from one another.Article continues below…
This map and database package is an essential business tool for:
- Solar panel, inverter and other product wholesalers and distributors
- Solar designers and installers
- Solar product and service retailers
- Contractors and consultants working within the solar sector
- Project developers
- Financial and legal services providers
- Solar researchers and resource assessors at universities, government bodies and departments, energy commissions, consulting firms and more.
How you can use this product This spreadsheet is valuable as it can be clearly analysed with the data manipulation tools provided by the Excel program, including:
- Sorting and filtering of projects by location, capacity or other detail
- Extracting data to create graphs for internal business development purposes and for the identification of new business opportunities
- Listing project details of particular interest to your business for contracting opportunities.
To purchase the Australian Solar Energy Project Database and Solar Map of Australia 2012, valued at $450 + GST, visit the EcoGeneration online shop.