More than 150 industry representatives are expected to attend the Energy Efficiency in Buildings Industry Conference in Melbourne, for which EcoGeneration is a media partner.
The conference program will feature speakers from the industry, associations and government, who will discuss market trends, policy developments and opportunities for collaboration.
Confirmed speakers at the event include:
- Scott Bocskay, Chief Executive Officer, Sustainable Melbourne Fund
- Peter Dreher, Partner HWL Ebsworth, Clean Energy Council
- Robin Mellon, Executive Director, Green Building Council of Australia
- Robert Murray-Leach, Chief Executive Officer, Energy Efficiency Council.
The delegation is sponsored by the German Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology, and is particularly suitable for companies in the following sectors:
- Building industry (lighting technology, ICT technology, measurement and control technology)
- Energy efficient climate technology (ventilation and cooling technology etc.)
- Building technology (insulation, windows/doors, facades, energy savings houses).
Registration to the event is free. Visit the German-Australian Chamber of Industry and Commerce to register your details.